The following table outlines bugs that have been found either in Designer (on any topic) or Acrobat (related to XFA/PDF forms). Please keep in mind that I’m providing this list and maintaining it for information purposes only. Whether a known bug gets fixed or not in a future release is something I cannot promise nor comment on. I will, however, make as much information available about the status of each bug as possible. Hopefully this will help you to determine if the brick wall you’re banging your head against is really a brick wall or not and whether there’s a work-around you can use in the interim.
- App: The application affected by the bug.
- Ver: The version(s) affected by the bug. A negative sign (-) before a version number indicates that version and all earlier versions whereas one following indicates that version and all going forward. Note that the bug may occur in other versions than that which is/are indicated as I’m not able to test in all released versions.
- Fix: The version as of which the bug is fixed.
- Nx: Indicates the bug has been fixed in the next release.
- X: Indicates the issue isn’t really a bug (but may be perceived as one).
The best way to report a bug to Adobe is to use the Bug Report Form. Choose Designer as the “Product name” to report LiveCycle Designer-related bugs.
I would also encourage you to post your observations here for the benefit of others. If you do, please indicate the version of the application which you believe to be affected, steps to reproduce it and a work-around, if you know of one.
If you wish to comment on a specific bug, please do so on the specific bug’s post.
Updated: April 15, 2009
Posted by Stefan Cameron on April 22nd, 2007
Both comments and pings are currently closed.